Omicsoft has just released Array Studio 4.0, it’s a major upgrade to the previously installed Array Studio 3.x versions.
The major improvements in Array Studio 4.0:
1. NGS support: they developed workflows for DNA-seq, RNA-seq and MiRNA-seq. The workflows include our high performance alignment modules (works for both single end and paired end) and many downstream analysis. For oncology users, we also developed the full gene fusion modules for both single-end and paired end modes. Papers and white papers on NGS are available upon request for existing users.
2. Visualization improvements: flip x/y axis for almost all views, better PowerPoint exporting, improved performance for filtering, 4 new views for -omic data and many other features
3. Statistics improvements: trend test, bootstrap for two-group tests, improved one-group test, automatic GeneCard links and many other features
4. -Omic platform support: Nanostring, Nimblegen, Mascot integration, improved Agilent support, improved Affymetrix support for presence/absence, and many other features
5. Project/analysis management: automatically records logs for all analysis, allow users to pause/resume any analysis, improved progress dialog, and many other features
6. Single user guide file: thy now provide a ~670 page user guide PDF file (Help | User Guide) in addition to the previous context-sensitive PDF pages. This user guide covers every aspects of the software.